Friday, February 8, 2013

Heart Whispers Collection & Freebie








Please forgive the delayed post but my internet has been out for over 24 hours. Today we have a versatile Valentine themed collection named Heart Whispers that can be used for so many different types of layouts. Would be just as lovely for mom, sister, baby and yet so good for your sweetie pie LO's as well. You can grab this new collection here along with the free mini kit. Oh..... we are also having a huge Sweetheat Sale where everything in the store is 50% Off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I not only luv febuary because my son was born but I also luv it for kits like yours this kit is gorgeous...THANK YOU ;~} for sharing it....from crystalnva

anne4 said...

Thank you so much for your kindness, for the Kit HeartWhispers....Here is a link to my page created with your freebie kit and 2 clusters...Thank you again...http://scrapity-scrap-scrap.blogspot.ca/

NathL said...

this kit is beautifull !
thank you for this lovely addon :)
NathL

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the freebies! LOVE the kit! Love the entire site! I missed the sale - I was sick, darn it...so sad. But, hopefully, next time, I'll be okay. I hate missing such an awesome sale! Thank you for the amazing gifts!!!
Faith from famadio@cogeco.ca