Friday, July 5, 2013

Watermelon Patch Collection.








Nothing brings to mind my childhood summer memories more than a huge slice of a sweet and juicy watermelon on a hot summer day with juice dripping down your chin and a seed spitting contest with my siblings at the end of the day. I cherish those beautiful memories and I'm immediately transported back in time as soon as I take that first delicious bite of watermelon.
This new kit is loaded with all things watermelon and comes with everything you need to scrap your summer photos of eating watermelon and enjoying life. Grab the new collection, Watermelon Patch, here along with a free watermelon alpha.

1 comment:

Amelia Clark said...

Wow it's really nice...Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
Scrapbooking Stores